Backend Engineer in Golang
At LinkPool, we believe smart contracts will change how the world creates and settles agreements, and we’re proud to be at the forefront of this global change since 2017. As the first third-party team creating ecosystem products specifically for the Chainlink network, we’re in a unique position to drive forward its usability and use-cases, and we are looking for a Backend Engineer to join our growing team.
LinkPool is a globally distributed team, and all roles are fully remote.
As a Backend Engineer in Golang at LinkPool, you’ll be taking a leading position within a small and driven team to have a core role in developing and overseeing development across all our products and services. You’ll work closely with every member of our engineering team, building new services from the ground up and acting as a valued resource for projects led by other team members.
You’ll work on our full range of products, from writing, testing, and deploying smart contracts, to creating novel External Adapters that Chainlink nodes use to consume real-world data, to further developing our first-of-its-kind Chainlink marketplace Market.link. We collaborate directly with the teams working at the forefront of DeFi, and your work will be integral to our success.
- Working the back end of LinkPool's product offerings
- Writing, testing, and deploying Solidity smart contract code
- Designing and developing APIs
- Collaborating across all our teams to improve and iterate on our product offerings
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar position
- Professional experience with Golang and Solidity
- Experience with distributed blockchain systems
- Understanding of Ethereum & Chainlink on a technical level
- Experience in running & maintaining blockchain full nodes
- Familiarity with the current DeFi landscape
Culture and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation offered in Fiat and/or Tokens
- Remote first working environment
- Flexible working hours and vacation policy
- Work on a rapidly growing team with opportunities for advancement and the ability to plan for a long term role
- The products and services you help build will have significant visibility across multiple blockchain networks
- Work closely with other industry-leading teams on high impact projects