Full Stack Engineer
Pocket Network is the leading decentralized blockchain infrastructure protocol. As an open-source, permissionless protocol, we believe in decentralization and the future of crypto that will enable greater participation in global digital economies and communities. Our mission is to provide permissionless, high-quality infrastructure for blockchains and dapps of all sizes.
- Advocate for the Developer actor within the Pocket Network, both from the technical and economical standpoint.
- Set technical direction for the Pocket Dashboard and Pocket Gateway web products, based on business requirements and user needs.
- Produce relevant technical documentation on any architectural, design, or implementation details of the Pocket Dashboard and Pocket Gateway web products.
- Identify and triage issues found in the Pocket Dashboard and Pocket Gateway web products.
- Assist in the technical support of users of the Pocket Dashboard and Pocket Gateway web products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Engineering or Software Engineering, or comparable experience.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Project leadership experience.
- Web architecture knowledge and experience.
- Product architecture, design, and/or implementation experience.
- Production level product ideation, execution, and deployment experience.
- Foundational project management knowledge and experience.
- Foundational business knowledge and experience.
- Source code version control experience.
- Mobile development experience.
- Infrastructure management experience.
- Blockchain knowledge and/or experience.
- Pocket Network community participation.