Full Stack engineers have combinatory skills that bring systems together to build incredible experiences.
As Meld continues to grow we have another position available for a Full Stack Developer. This role will focus on a range of new features that we are looking to implement. The successful applicant can be based anywhere in Australia (or overseas).
We are leveraging the world leading blockchain protocol, Algorand. Algorand built the first open source, permissionless, pure proof-of-stake blockchain protocol for the next generation of financial products and services, including technology that allows Meld to deliver gold that is traceable, fungible, transactable, transferable and redeemable.
Meld is looking for a Full Stack Engineer who can think outside the box and has demonstrated a strong background in building successful products or systems. You do not need to be a blockchain engineer, but if you have an interest in this rapidly developing industry, this provides the perfect opportunity.
You will be passionate about learning, and comfortable managing a lot of moving parts. Leadership, attention to detail, and being comfortable learning new technologies and systems will be key attributes.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems within Meld
- Take ownership for the development of new features for our partner network and consumers
- Continue our high engineering standards and leverage our codebase
We are looking for someone who has:
- A real enjoyment for both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and bring satisfaction to consumers
- Ability to thrive and contribute to a collaborative environment with different subject experts
- Who takes pride in their work and a desire to successfully see projects to completion
- The ability to stitch together many different services and processes, even if you have not worked with them before
- Skills for upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design
What’s it like to work at Meld Gold?
Meld Gold is looking to bring blockchain technology to enhance the gold supply chain. By doing this we create efficiencies, cost savings and improvements in transaction times for all entities within the industry. By doing this, consumers and investors will gain access to digital and physical gold at more locations, with great ease, initially in Australia and then globally.
Meld at its heart is driven by innovation and the utilisation of technology to enhance experiences. We are providing a key pillar to the future of the gold supply chain. To achieve this, we hire people with broad skill sets, who are ready to take on some of the most challenging problems in the industry.
Meld is in its early stages of development, and we believe the best is to come. We support each other in an open environment where all ideas will be heard. Be creative, be curious, and believe in knowledge-sharing.
As a company we have an environment of respect and transparency and we empower people to make decisions. We are committed to pushing the boundaries to improve the business in the short term and the long term.