Full stack Engineer @ Multis
Multis provides financial services for companies holding euros, dollars, and cryptocurrencies. We are building the best crypto wallet designed for businesses who need to scale, move fast, make the most of their crypto and fiat currencies. We're helping these companies to shape a global and borderless economy through Decentralized Finance (DeFi)!
We're a team of happy and passionate crypto-dreamers: Thibaut (CEO) and Greg (CTO), with backing from world-class US and European investors like Y Combinator, Coinbase Ventures and eFounders. The company is incorporated in San Francisco but we're working from Europe for now.
What's so special about engineering at Multis?
Multis engineering is working at the cutting edge of FinTech and Blockchain with powerful technologies like ClojureScript, Re-frame, and Firebase.
Our server-less architecture powered by functional programming is helping us to keep ourselves focused on our core domain and build a delightful experience.
Our engineering principles? Simplicity, quality, and a magical UX!
We're looking for a full-stack engineer to join our team and work side-by-side with product and designer folks. She or he will help build and maintain our next-generation financial services for business – leveraging bleeding edge blockchain technology as well as a server-less infrastructure using functional programming.
As a core member, we also expect you to help us shape our culture and brand positively.
- Conduct features development — from specs to tested production code — along with the Product team
- Contribute to Multis technical thought leadership through articles on our blog
- Maintain product and handle company-wide support with the core team
- Help build a world-class engineering team
- Based in Europe or willing to relocate
- 2+ years of experience as a full-stack engineer in the crypto or fintech space
- Acquainted with Clojure Script (or strong willingness to learn — our coding test is in Clojure Script)
- Experience with complex single-page applications
- Ability to lead projects and execute with pragmatism and velocity
- Cultivate humility and curiosity about all things programming and tech
- Know how to relax 🏝️
Nice to have
- Startup experience
- Passionate about all things blockchain, crypto, and decentralized finance
- Previous remote experience
- Hawaïan outfit and prior one-pot experience 🍲
- Challenging work experience building next-gen banking with a frontier tech
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Unique access to the Y Combinator and eFounders network
- Competitive salary & equity
- Remote-friendly company with HQ in Paris downtown (75002)
- Team off-sites every 3 months (last one was in Berlin)
- A stress-free relocation experience
- Possibility to get all or part of your salary in crypto 🤑
If you are interested, you are kindly asked to reach out to us by sending your CV on [email protected] 😁
To learn more about Multis, our company and our mission check out our vital stats here.