Full-stack Engineer [NFT]
We are a team with backgrounds from Stanford, Palantir, Google, and Pinterest, funded by YCombinator, Founders Fund, Coinbase Ventures, 1Confirmation, Blockstack, and Blockchain Capital. We’ve built the first and largest peer-to-peer marketplace for cryptogoods, which include NFT, collectibles, gaming items, and other assets backed by a blockchain. We're excited to power the brand new open economies of the future.
At OpenSea, our vision is to build the largest decentralized exchange for blockchain-backed assets. We're currently hiring a founding backend engineer to help us build the core infrastructure for our marketplace.
We're looking for an experienced, detail-oriented software engineer with an enthusiasm for building and scaling feature-rich, well-tested, and polished web applications. This individual will spearhead the building of the OpenSea marketplace platform, as well as our developer integrations.
- Build out well-tested backend systems for serving our core marketplace features, including reading data from the Ethereum blockchain
- Shepherd products from designs and specifications to live deployments
- Drive and ambition to lead the development of a brand new platform
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering
- An ability to write high quality, well-tested code
- A passion or growing interest in decentralized technologies
- (nice to have) An understanding of the basic mechanics of blockchain applications and dApps
- (nice to have) Familiarity with Solidity development