Full Stack Simulation Engineer
Gauntlet’s mission is to help make blockchain protocols and smart contracts safer and more trustworthy for users. Building decentralized systems creates new challenges for protocol developers, smart contract developers, and asset holders that are not seen in traditional development and investing. Gauntlet is building a blockchain simulation and testing platform that leverages battle tested techniques from other industries to emulate interactions in crypto networks. Simulation provides transparency and greatly reduces the cost of experimentation so that teams can rapidly design, launch, and scale new decentralized systems.
- Automate and scale simulation model deployment on cloud infrastructure
- Developing scalable ETL pipelines for analyzing public blockchain data and simulation results
- Design and implement a Python SDK that interfaces with the C++ simulation engine
- Building static analysis tools and agent-based simulations for smart contracts
- Experience developing production quality software in C++, Python, Go, or other high-performance languages
- Experience building and scaling applications on public cloud infrastructure (Docker, AWS/GCP, Kubernetes, Mesos, etc..)
- Experience with distributed computation frameworks and related technologies such as Spark, HDFS, Flink, etc..
- Smart contract development experience (e.g. Solidity)
- Experience with building machine learning infrastructure at scale