Full Stack Software Engineer
Bitcoin of America is a popular virtual currency exchange with over 500 ATM locations worldwide. Our services allow customers to buy and sell virtual, digital currencies instantly. We are placing locations all over the US that operate as part of our merchant network, with a mobile operating system and touch screen display in store locations where users can buy and sell cryptocurrency with cash USD.
Our mission is to provide our customers with a fast and easy transaction process, while ensuring the best rate in the market. We have been in the cryptocurrency business for a long time and offer top-notch services to all customers.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer at Bitcoin of America you will be helping to design, develop, and deploy innovative software in the cryptocurrency space. We are a rapidly growing company looking for independent and driven individuals to join our team. If you are passionate about software development and take pride in writing bulletproof software that solves real problems then we’re looking for you.
- Collaborating with management, departments and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications
- Designing algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements
- Testing and deploying programs and applications
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects
- Must be located in the United States
- Experience creating RESTful APIs with Django & Django Rest Framework or similar technologies (Rails, Laravel, Spring, etc.).
- Experience creating responsive web applications that function on both mobile and desktop using React or similar technologies (Angular, Vue, etc.).
- Experience using version control in a team environment, preferably Git.
- Experience writing automated tests as part of the development process. Unit, integration, functional, etc.
- Experience integrating with cloud services for tasks such as email, SMS, push notifications, etc.
- Experience with blockchain technology strongly preferred.
- Experience with the ATM industry and/or cryptocurrency stronly preferred.