GameFi Initial Offering Architect & NFT Farming Smart Contract Innovator
HiFi is the GameFi P2E platform integrating Metaverse & DeFi earning users HIFI daily to play simple retro and modern games. HIFI is building multiple properties including HiFi Gaming (Platform), HiFi TV (entertainment network for gaming, NFTs, Music), and Role Playing NFTs (NFT Journeys). Each property feeds value into core tokenomics creating deflationary growth. Features include high score rankings, competitions, events, challenges, achievements, destinations, and streaming experiences on our HiFi TV property, etc. HIFI’s mission is to create pathways for gamers/artists to build a career and lifestyle on the blockchain. Simultaneously, we’re attracting gaming developers/studios to list their older games and reactivate revenue utilizing HIFI’s reward engine.
Simultaneously, we’re attracting gaming developers/studios to list their older games and reactivate revenue utilizing HIFI’s reward engine. Our gameplay economics platform is the game, our games and experiences are the rewardable services, and the gameplay analytics backend validates reputation driven by user participation in the ecosystem.
Our core value is Unity and we, as a community, come together in many ways to decide on how best to grow our HiFi Gaming Society. Now, we seek you! We need a talented individual who can help us scale to the next level of operation needed to become a world class blockchain gaming company!
We are looking to hire an exceptional, 100% hands on, smart contract mastermind who is capable of building Initial Offering Contracts for Games we are planning to launch on our platform and NFT-Driven, Multi-Token Gamified Yield Farms. We will launch new games for new game development teams, including game farms, and NFT-driven gates and incentives across various components on our P2E gaming platform. User experience, user engagement and the user journeying toward the highest levels leading to our Meta(HiFi)Verse are the main objectives.
Success in the first 3 months
- You will have deployed multiple, distinct, high quality applications capable of funding/launching new tokens, gamified farms with NFTs, and smart contracts that drive HIFI core mission goals.
- You’ve created a Smart Contract development pipeline that standardizes scoping, specing, implementation, security audit review, documentation, and deployment steps. This process is shown to produce safe and correct code.
- You bring clarity to agile-driven approaches in product/project development, drive key product & feature development decisions using development best practices, sharing smart contract context/implementation constraints early on in the design process.
- You train further developers to deliver high quality application coding, high quality smart contract code with minimal oversight.
- You’ve hopefully produced blogs, forum posts or other content on DeFi exploits, Solidity language updates, or Binance Smart Chain BSC (EVM) core updates and have explained their relevance to HIFI smart contract development.
- Extremely High Ownership: You strive seriously to write high quality, bug-free code and do not wait for/rely on others to ensure your code is correct.
- Autonomous & Self Starting: You proactively seek to understand the scope of the current mission & all its requirements. You read documentation, source code, and consult with protocol maintainers to deliver results.
- Detail & Security Oriented Thinking: You stay up to date with the latest Solidity releases & best practices, and protocol/solidity exploits.
- Smart Contract Expertise: You know how to write bug-free & secure smart contracts in Solidity, and are familiar with standard ecosystem tools & security audit techniques.
- Empathetic Mentor: You are an empathetic mentor, and enjoy sharing your knowledge & learnings with other motivated contract developers.
- Excellent written & verbal communicator: You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are able to succinctly & clearly communicate your ideas.
- We are requiring strong experience with NFT smart contract integrations where we intend to collateralize tokens for activation of NFT services.
- This is a full time role, where you can work from anywhere. Contributors are spread out but commonly US, EU, and Asia time zones, so overlap would be advantageous.
Compensation will include a competitive monthly payment (HIFI tokens and possibly BUSD), as well as vested HIFI tokens. This could be extremely attractive for someone with a long term view.
There is a paid, trial evaluation period.
Oh, and check out our really cool NFTs listing soon on PancakeSwap: