GameFi [Play-2-Earn / DeFi Gaming] Research Analyst
An emerging data company with a focus on on-chain analytics in niche products providing direct value to business by providing deep analytics on their userbase.
All company information is private as we are in stealth mode for now.
You will be responsible for researching the latest GameFi / Play-to-earn projects, analysing and evaluating these projects, and writing reports about them that help identify suitable partners/clients and drive business decisions for Dequest.
Some responsibilities may include:
- Scanning the GameFi market for the latest and most promising projects and performing deep dive analyses on them
- Evaluating these projects and qualifying them based on certain key metrics such as user base, activity, growth and volume
- Explore game communities and communicate with users
- Analyse the feasibility of projects for our value proposition
- Stay up to date with the latest market trends and adapt your research to them
- Presenting findings and elaborating on your conclusions
- Have experience with at least 3 GameFi projects (active user)
- Have experience participating in DAOs around GameFi projects and you are an active participant in these communities
- You hold NFTs, you are interested in the metaverse
- Have a good understanding of the DeFi space (in particular GameFi) and are excited about the future of Blockchain technologies
- Ability to think analytically and draw conclusions based on multidimensional data
- Ability to clearly communicate and justify the results of your research
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill