The Global DAEX (Digital Asset Exchanges) Foundation are the creators of DAEX, which is an open and distributed cryptocurrency clearing ecosystem that aims to provide clearing solutions for cryptocurrency exchanges. The clearing as a service (CaaS) is based on distributed ledger technology and smart contracts.
We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially on social media. It is a huge advantage if the candidate has interest in blockchain technology and is willing to expand their knowledge on this rapidly growing industry.
We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new project.
Location: Pudong area, Shanghai
Positions Main Purpose: Be responsible for the company’s artwork and input creative ideas to develop the brand identity.
Languages: English (Proficient), Chinese (Native)
Superior: Marketing Lead (Native Chinese)
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (e.g. logos, banners, interfaces)
- Pitch creative ideas that enhance projects
- Collaborate with team members to launch designs
- Take on special design tasks to support multiple projects (e.g. color correction)
- Use feedback from leaders to improve work
Years of Experience
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with design software and graphics editing tools (Adobe PS, AI etc.)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Excellent communication ability
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Design or a related field
Please email your updated English resume to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
depending on candidates background