The Web3 Foundation nurtures and stewards technologies and applications for the decentralized web. We collaborate with cutting-edge developer teams, researchers and community leaders to strengthen and extend the uses of decentralized technologies; building the future of identity, privacy, financial markets, commerce, and more.
Our core project at the moment is Polkadot, a protocol designed to connect blockchains and allow them to interoperate, share security and more. In addition, we are supporting the development of a number of technologies that form the Web 3.0 tech stack - such as decentralized messaging, distributed storage or secret management.
Core to fulfilling our mission is our ability to communicate to a diverse audience of people and organizations. Our visual voice will inspire our communities, and create momentum among collaborators. It should link our efforts across projects in the space.
You will be instrumental aligning our look and feel across heterogeneous organisations and projects to create a strong, unified visual identity.
We hire at various levels of experience so feel free to apply even if you don’t fulfil all the requirements yet. We are a lean team with a flat organisation. You will be working closely together with team members in Berlin and Zug, as well as with partners and collaborators around the world.
Seeking an experienced graphic designer to support the development and implementation of a consistent visual identity for the Web3 Foundation.
- Work in a small team to help set the standard for design that is aligned to the Web3 Foundation’s visual identity across web, social media, print and events
- Produce visual aids that convey the concepts and promise of decentralised technologies, such as videos, infographics, etc.
- Proactively monitor Web3 Foundation’s visual identity across static media such as the website, our Github presence, etc., media releases by different team members, as well as in publications by collaborators and partners to ensure harmonization and quality
- Work closely with team members and the brand guardian to ensure that your creative concepts and tactics are on-brand
- Deliver projects from brief and concept through to delivery, sometimes to tight deadlines.
- Expert user of Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch and Microsoft PowerPoint / Google Slides / Apple Keynote
- Experience with the brand management process, the role visual identity plays and the implementation of a visual identity across an organisation
- Understanding of design for print, web/social media
- Experience in managing projects as well as diverse stakeholders
- Familiarity with the Blockchain space and its aesthetics and values
- Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits
- Regular company retreats at unique locations around Europe
- Opportunity to work on a diverse team of varied professional backgrounds (i.e. physics, computer science, algorithm design, legal, financial products, management consulting, marketing & advertising, etc.)