Graphic Designer / Illustrator
Founded in 2019, CryptoWallet.com is an end-to-end crypto banking and commercial solution that solves the issue of spendability and acts as a catalyst in the crypto mass adoption process.
CryptoWallet.com is seeking for a full-time graphic designer to help evolve its visual brand identity. The ideal candidate should have a strong portfolio of work and previous work experience in the crypto sector.
- Availability: Immediately
- Hours: Full Time (40 hrs p/wk)
- Location: Remote
- Salary: Negotiable
Selected responsibilities include:
- Creating graphic designs that can be used on websites as well as across all our existing social media channels.
- Designing organization orientated media kits under the guidance of CryptoWallet.com’s employees
- Designing visual assets under the CryptoWallet.com’s brand guidelines.
- Refine other people’s ideas and come up with new improved ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Work cross functionally with our Marketing department.
- Turn your ideas into visual assets that communicate and appeal to our end-users.
What skills do you need?
- 1 years of experience in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Impressive portfolio with your past design work
- 1+ years of graphic design experience
- Perfect attention to design detail
- 2+ years of experience in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- 3+ years of graphic design experience
- Impressive portfolio which includes works from the crypto sector