ACCOINTING.com is an all-in-one crypto platform that allows crypto traders to track, manage and report their crypto transactions. With over 300 wallets and exchanges supported, ACCOINTING.com provides you with a portfolio tracking app that directly syncs with your desktop dashboard and helps you generate a tax report through their taxation interphase. With over 100,000 users and with a growth of over 50x over the last year, ACCOINTING.com is one of the leading crypto tax tools with a portfolio tracker in the market.
The Growth Hacker is every CMOs dream: highly analytical, technical, and creative. The person fulfilling this role loves to think, plan, and execute regardless of whether it’s a website, article, or email campaign. This role can handle it all, and it’s incredibly dextrous at doing it (also knows what dexterous is). This role works as a bridge between tech and communications and design, moving from one area to another, understanding the core principles of both the technical and creative angles of execution. They are the coolest nerds in the world and are extremely curious and creative (and we love nerds) when developing strategies and making them happen.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing.
- Identify industry trends and insights.
- Generate content for both web and email campaigns.
- Define the content strategy for SEO, ASO, and SEM while collaborating with the content team.
- Structure the SEO Ways of Working as well as the interactions with other stakeholders in the team
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth, and SEO (in-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates)
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Expert in Google Analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools (Optimizely, Google Search Console, Firebase, Href, SimilarWeb, SpyFu, etc.)
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools (Hot Jar, Google Optimize, Mailchimp)
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Identify powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Run PPC campaigns
- Write powerful calls to action to convert visitors.
- Fill websites and other content with effective keywords.
- Review SEO content for blogs, websites, and social media accounts.
- Develop link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Stay updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines.
- Compile and present SEO guidelines
- Develop and implement front-end web code where appropriate to launch interactive tools and apps benefiting the marketing team’s goals
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g., online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization.
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research
- Propose creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
- Analyze, recommend and lead the implementation of improvement initiatives