Growth Hacker [NFT]
We are a team with backgrounds from Stanford, Palantir, Google, and Pinterest, funded by YCombinator, Founders Fund, Coinbase Ventures, 1Confirmation, Blockstack, and Blockchain Capital. We’ve built the first and largest peer-to-peer marketplace for cryptogoods, which include NFT, collectibles, gaming items, and other assets backed by a blockchain. We're excited to power the brand new open economies of the future.
OpenSea is looking for an entrepreneurially-minded individual to lead our growth, marketing, and partnership strategy. Ideally, this individual would be a self-starter with a deep passion and excitement for decentralized technologies, combined with some experience in marketing and growing an early-stage software company.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Source new partnership opportunities for the OpenSea marketplace platform, ranging from smaller indie studios to larger companies wishing to enter the digital collectible space.
- Work closely to guide partners through the process of launching white-labeled digital marketplaces.
- Head up our brand, content, and community strategy.
- Identify, prioritize, and grow acquisition channels for our consumer product, including SEO, paid acquisition, content marketing, social, etc.
- Implement creative "growth hacks" to grow OpenSea's top-level metrics.
We're looking for:
- Technical knowledge and understanding of blockchain technology to guide decision-making on partnerships and channels.
- Strong work ethic, hustle, communication, and writing ability.
- Passion for decentralized technology.
Experience selling to / partnering with companies in the traditional gaming and collectible industry.
Here's what you can expect from us:
- An opportunity to work on a rapidly growing consumer-facing startup in a brand new market.
- A strong culture of authenticity, transparency, and encouragement for personal and intellectual growth.
- Prioritization of strategic decision making and long-term value creation, amidst a noisy industry.
- Eagerness to run small experiments iterate quickly, be proven wrong, and update our beliefs on new evidence.
- An inside view of the evolving blockchain industry and connections to the crypto startup ecosystem.