Head of Developer Relations
BlockGroup is a multinational, distributed company which provides public relations, marketing, and community management and growth services for ICOs and blockchain brands.
SCOPE OF ROLE: We are looking for a Head of Developer Relations to helm our client’s efforts in building out their ecosystem and scaling our developer outreach efforts. This person will lead the strategy and planning for driving developer adoption of the client’s platform.
- Defining the client’s developer outreach strategy across online and offline channels
- Managing a team of developer advocates and providing clear strategic direction
- Planning and managing developer outreach events and programs
- Coordinating the development of key documentation and educational materials for developers
- Liaising with the developer community to identify and nurture community ambassadors
REQUIREMENTS: -3-5 years of experience in developer marketing or developer relations
- Experience managing an internal or agency team of developer advocates or community managers is a plus
- Familiarity with blockchain and smart contract development is a plus
- A firm understand of developers and the development process
- Ability to think strategically about developer outreach, and translate strategy into concrete action
- Scrappy and willing to be hands-on when needed
Listed in: Web3 Jobs, .
Please let BlockGroup know that you found this job on Crypto Jobs List. This helps us get more companies to post crypto jobs here!