Head of Internships Internship
Heya! Welcome to Crypto Jobs List.
We are the best place to find and post blockchain jobs on the Internet. Since launch in 2017, we've helped hundreds of talented people join the crypto industry, and helped dozens of talented crypto startups grow!
With over 700 companies and 31k job applications to 1.9k+ of jobs, we've been home of hiring in the industry. Clients include Compound.Finance, Ethereum Foundation, Parity, ConsenSys, Metamask, Huobi, OKEx, Bybit, BRD wallet, Block.one, Cardano and many others.
We are humbled by this opportunity and this year's growth been unparalleld. We believe that everyone should be working on what they love and we are here to make that happen.
👋 Hello! Raman here, founder of Crypto Jobs List.
👩🎓 I hear ambitious students complain that crypto doesn’t have enough internships… 🤷♀️That’s why we are launching a “Head of Internships” internship!
You will be in charge of all things “Internships” at Crypto Jobs List
- Help crypto companies and organizations hire interns
- Help students find internships at crypto companies
- Promote internships in the crypto industry as a whole
- Researching why crypto companies don’t have internship programs
- Creating content explaining how to run a successful internship
- Improving CJL, to support internship listings
- Collaborating with universities
- and more!
- Getting a foot in the door of the crypto industry
- Access to founders
- May lead to a full time role as a biz dev/sales/content/marketing/engineering at CJL or other crypto companies
This is a fully autonomous and decentralized internship, so motivation, vision and self-starter attitude is a must!
✍️ Apply with a brief about yourself, where+what do you study, and what you plan to do during your “Head of Internships” internship.
Best ideas and can-do attitude will be given a chance!
Excited to multiply the number of internships in crypto 🚀
I myself have no idea how to run an internship program. Many other founders have no idea either! So your job would also be to educate me and other founders how to do it right. 👀