Head of Investor Relations
Pantera Capital is an investment firm focused exclusively on bitcoin, other digital currencies, and companies in the blockchain tech ecosystem. Pantera currently manages capital in eight funds across three product groups – passive, hedge, and venture. Our Menlo Park office is seeking a Head of Investor Relations. The primary role is to manage the Firm's investor relations department and staff, including managing the Investor Relations calendar, researching potential investors, providing meeting prep to the team, helping with investor meeting follow-up, coordinating marketing roadshows and Pantera-hosted investor events, helping with our social media presence, and maintaining the firm's client database. Secondary responsibilities include investor relations tasks, such as gathering investor documentation, and existing and potential investor correspondence and event planning.
The Head of Investor Relations is responsible for ensuring the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with all stakeholders. The holder of this job reports directly to the CFO, and is responsible for creating the appropriate strategy, framework, and tactics, as well as for providing a very compelling investor relations roadmap. The position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills. It also requires the ability to carefully manage relationships outside the company in the research and investor community.
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Manage research and investor relationships
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to the leadership team
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
- Responsibility of the investor subscription and redemption process
- Assists in designing the Q and A's for the investor community and communicates the key internal developments that have occurred in the organization and provides valuable information regarding the company's strategies, its operations, and the overall financial performance.
Similar Blockchain jobs: