Head of Marketing
- Driving adoption of Cardano amongst developers, entrepreneurs, stakepool operators, general ADA holders and enterprises.
- Shaping legislation and commercial standards.
- Growing the global Cardano community.
- Ensuring stakeholder accountability, working with Emurgo, IOHK and companies/people that receive direct funds from the Foundation.
- Facilitating partnerships.
- Design impactful and user-focused marketing strategies and campaigns, from initial proposal to execution, helping Cardano Foundation to achieve its short and long-term goals.
- Create and manage strong marketing plans for a dynamic multi-persona environment ensuring that our thinking is grounded in user and community needs.
- Attract, coach and guide a global team of exceptional marketing talents and outsourced experts; promote a metrics-driven environment that enhances marketing effectiveness, methods, costs, and results.
- Refine and deploy Cardano’s unique brand voice and messaging using actionable and quantifiable objectives.
- Sharpen the value proposition based on market characteristics, user feedback, desired differentiation, and more.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Operations, PR & Communications and Stakeholder Relations team to create smooth user journeys improving funnel conversion rates.
- Work in cross-functional and cross-organizational agile teams (together with EMURGO and IOHK).
- Continuously obtain market feedback, track and analyse KPIs and manage the marketing budget.
What we look for in you:
- Ability to identify emerging trends and understand how to use market research, competitive analysis, and campaign results to translate findings into action.
- Proven track record of building multi-channel marketing campaigns that deliver growth preferably in the tech/blockchain/crypto field.
- Profile of a creative storyteller and branding expert, bursting with ideas and creativity and with the ability to amplify ideas using an appropriate channel mix.
- Ability to design appealing user journeys with a strong inclination towards scalability, innovation, and user experience (UX).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience leading a high-performing team.
- Track record of working effectively with international teams and different stakeholders, technical and non-technical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You have a sound knowledge of the blockchain landscape and technology.
- You feel comfortable working and leading teams in a decentralized environment.
- You are focused on achieving goals in a fast-paced and result-oriented environment.
- You have sharp analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and understand users’ behaviour.
If you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of a high performing team with a passion for blockchain and decentralized open-source networks, we would love to receive your application.