Head of Marketing/Chief Marketing Officer
at AnRKey X
At AnRKey X™ our vision is to merge eSports, NFTs and DeFi Yield Farming into an all encompassing ecosystem, driven by Web 3.0 — inventing a brand new industry with groundbreaking potential called m$ports™ - (Money Sports). And we’re proud to say that we’re the first to do this.
This is where DeFi liquidity reward farming and staking meet community driven eSports and Web 3.0 NFTs on our advanced, and yet intuitively simple and sweet UX – AnRKey X™ Protocol platform which we coined the term and call it — gDEX (Decentralized Finance Gaming Platform Exchange).
AnRKey X is combining DeFi and eSports through a competitive gaming platform where users purchase and stake unique NFTs to battle other teams and win valuable rewards. Our team is based in California and Thailand, with advisors and ambassadors from across the globe working to bring our vision to life.
We are hiring a Head of Marketing or Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) for AnRKey X, where we aspire to be the leading global gaming platform for the next generation of decentralized finance games. This role leads all aspects of marketing for the business and contributes to building a long-term strategic growth plan for the business, working closely with the executive, editorial, sales, technical, and international teams. It covers all marketing functions and activities, including content generation (collateral, advertising, digital, social), budgeting and planning, managing a team of growth-focused staff members, directing the execution of company marketing goals, and providing measurable and actionable ROI analysis to continually improve results.
A successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a passion for building and operating business-driving marketing teams while being able to contribute in a hands-on fashion as we grow and develop. They should have a deep understanding of effective marketing practices in the blockchain and decentralized finance markets, across the entire spectrum of traditional and digital marketing and community channels. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of relevant experience and a proven track record in crypto, fintech or financial services marketing.
- Marketing vision and implementation: Define the marketing vision to support Company's overall business growth objectives, and oversee its day-to-day implementation across all marketing activities
- Lead generation: define target/priority markets for the sales team to address, drive the team to achieve lead generation objectives (quantity and quality) through well thought-out, impactful campaigns that align with company milestones, leveraging and creating relevant content and tools
- Content management: We operate as a game and NFT art studio. Content strategy around our games and NFT campaigns are paramount to our success:
- You will need to produce and manage marketing content creation and content creators for website content, localized text/video/audio/images for global markets, video editing, audio recording, live streaming, and AMAs.
- Your team will create marketing and sales collateral, collect customer references, manage social media accounts and engagement, and write/manage blogs posts/writers for our marketing and technical blogs
- You will always be expected to organize, manage, and protect technical and creative assets and IP that are generated and shared internally and externally
- Brand awareness: Build out and deploy over time a clear and distinct brand strategy that separates us from the herd with simple, exciting concepts to attract new users and partners
- Measurement and reporting: determine a data-driven marketing discipline across all levels of the team and ensure executive stakeholders are informed of marketing department's role in driving business impact and reported progress
- Documenting and scheduling: creating and maintaining documentation and plans that are shared with the team to ensure clear and actionable goals are understood, planned, and executed with proper lead time across multiple internal teams
- Operations & management: Drive operational efficiency of the team, define relevant processes and tools to operate at scale, and liaise between creative and technical teams to implement vision and strategy efficiently and accurately across the business
- Talent development: Develop and nurture a team of marketing, PR, copywriting, sales, biz dev, design, and customer support staff
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications
- Familiarity with trends and technical functions of DeFi, eSports gaming, and NFT ecosystems
- Track-record as a marketing leader with measurable impacts and tangible achievements
- Ability to build and manage high performing marketing teams
- 5–10+ years of experience in crypto, fintech or financial services marketing
- Fluency in English required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree preferred but not required. *Experience and track record that supplements a lack of degree is required
- Must be flexible, entrepreneurial, and demonstrate a 'can do' attitude with colleagues, partners, investors, and advisors
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to negotiate with peers and colleagues in a confident and compelling manner
- Inspirational leader; can motivate, inspire and galvanize teams towards company goals
- Start-up experience strongly preferred; entrepreneurial spirit a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to manage, mentor and motivate a team. Emotional intelligence is critical to this role
- Proficiency with various web and computer applications, including project management applications, word processing, spreadsheets, presentation tools, design software, database and CRM platforms, communication tools, automation tools, administration platforms, training platforms, and ability to learn new tools quickly
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong track record in thriving in a high energetic, fast moving environment
- An extremely smart and dynamic individual with outstanding communication skills and a balanced ego
Hours & Compensation
As a decentralized company, flexibility in work hours is a must. Our development team is primarily US-based, but executive management are in Asia based and other service providers are spread across the world. Remote work is expected to properly enable working with the full team effectively. Compensation is based on experience of the highly-qualified applicant meeting requirements.
ℹ️ If you think you're capable of exceeding the detailed expectations above, please apply and tell us why 📝