Head of Tokens
We’re on a mission to make it easy, safe and fun to grow money through the power of decentralised technology. We believe that blockchains will be transformative for our society, and we’re dedicated to introducing the magic of DeFi to the world. Every member of our team shares this passion, and each of us is proud to hold a place at the forefront of the crypto movement.
We’re a high-performance team of around 30 people. We have freedom and responsibility, a culture that encourages innovation, offers ownership and embraces knowledge sharing. We have big plans to grow!
Due to the pandemic we’re working entirely remotely. When it’s safe to do so we’re looking forward to folks collaborating in person again — but remote is totally cool too!
We’re recruiting for someone to fill a brand new role as Head of Tokens. We’re looking for a passionate crypto native to own and drive the creation, launch and growth of tokens at Monolith. This includes evolving our core token, TKN, and designing new tokens that enhance our product offering, such as NFTs.
As Head of Tokens, you will develop a clear strategy for TKN and any other new tokens. This includes integrating tokens into our product offerings, evolution of our token model and growing TKN’s liquidity. You will embed community and internal engagement with development and growth of TKN, ensuring that the voice of TKN is always at the table, and lead initiatives to enable our customers to become part of the TKN community. We have big plans to grow TKN as our journey continues, and you will be key to making that happen.
Role Responsibilities will include:
- Designing TKN tokenomics and integration into the user experience
- Defining and executing growth and development strategies for TKN and other new tokens
- Involving the community to help engage and grow TKN
- Ensuring the voice of TKN is represented across the business
Core Attributes that we’re looking for:
- Passionate about tokens
- Community minded, user focussed
- Product and growth mindset
- Willing to give and receive feedback
Our ideal Candidate will have:
- Deep knowledge of Ethereum, DeFi, NFTs and other emerging token based trends. You read whitepapers for breakfast!
- The ability to work with stakeholders across the business and community
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ideally with experience in creating and launching interesting projects.
- Business Development experience
- Experience in building a community
- Previous experience in token development would be great!
If you’re excited by the possibilities of DeFi and you think growing our tokens sounds like something you’d be good at, please apply!