Keyrock was founded in 2017 and has quickly grown from 3 to around 40 people today. As an industry recognized liquidity provider and market maker, Keyrock is a leading European creator of algorithmic trading technology in the digital asset space.
With VC backing and a constantly expanding client base, Keyrock is one of Belgium’s fastest-growing fintech companies, offering a service used around the world.
We are looking for:
A driven HR specialist with a passion for financial markets, the ability to implement and optimise internal communication structures, and a desire to work in a dynamic high-growth fintech scaleup.
Background and experience
- Education: studies in sociology, anthropology, economics, finance, business or humanities
- >3 years of experience in an internal HR, recruitment or consulting position or >5 in managerial positions in a financial role
- Interest or experience in cryptocurrencies and/or trading
Competences and personality
- The ability to work independently or in a team in a flexible manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Capacity to connect with people
- Excellent communication skills
- Languages: fluent in English (oral & written). French and/or Dutch is a plus
- Assist with the recruitment process
- Assist with new employee onboarding
- Support teams in the creation of processes to enhance communication both within the team and with other teams
- Support the management team in the implementation and management of objectives and vision initiatives such as OKRs
- Implement HR policies to support adequate training on communication skills
- Implement HR systems to ensure employees are well integrated and have clear objectives
- Be the point of contact for employees for internal HR matters
Our recruitment philosophy
We believe the most important aspect of our recruitment process is self-awareness: we are looking for people who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they are looking for in their professional career. That means that we expect to work with people who not only have the right skills, but who have also made the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry and with our characteristics.
- A competitive salary package, including benefits that you choose and manage according to your needs and those of your family (car/bike, meal vouchers, phone and internet subscription, health insurance, 25 days off, etc.)
- Complete autonomy in your time management thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
- The freedom to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a team of people in search of excellence who all receive stock options from the first year
- A ton of fun in a thriving and multicultural environment, with colleagues enjoying regular team building activities
Keyrock offers you both a career and a large range of benefits that we will gladly discuss in the course of the application process.