Hydro is an open source blockchain project comprising of multiple smart contracts (protocols) and a dApp store, all powered by the HYDRO token. Hydro enables new and existing private systems to seamlessly integrate and leverage the immutable and transparent dynamics of a public blockchain, to enhance application and document security, identity management, and transactions.
2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE
-Hire the company’s best talent, while ensuring the company culture remains the same.
Work with CEO & CMO to develop recruitment channels.
-Help build Set up and manage hr software to place all employees on growth paths.
-Help retain employees through proper incentive plans.
-Help train employees through proper onboarding and training programs. This applies to all positions, starting from entry level positions all the way to C-Level positions.
-Work with each division to proactively hire at astonishing speeds.
-Help consult other divisions whenever necessary.
-Create HR guidelines to ensure proper growth of the company and solid foundation.
-Build and lead the HR team.
-Pioneer in HR best practices within blockchain and/or fintech and/or consulting industry.
- Previous HR senior-level experience or upper level HR role
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
- Experience working in a publicly traded company.
- Expert level knowledge of recruitment and HR best practices.
- Ability to work and hire with a decentralized team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of proper hr codes in a global environment a plus
- If you are up for a great challenge and get excited about developing the next frontier of technologies apply now!