AmaZix is the leading provider of community management services for crypto projects. We specialize in helping projects running on the Ethereum blockchain, especially those building up to their ICOs. Projects we work on include Bancor, BANKEX, WePower, GBX and DataWallet.
We are growing extremely fast and from our founding a six months ago we now have over 100 people on our team and manage 55 high-level projects, with many more asking to come aboard than we can take. We are profitable and have been since day one.
Though our company is based in Hong Kong our team is distributed around the world (primarily Europe). We’re a 100% remote company.
- Engage in outreach to wide range of influencers & profiles involved in the cryptocurrency and/or ICO space, informing and educating them on projects AmaZix helps to manage
- Help manage, increase, and moderate user admission and participation in AmaZix run bounty campaigns
- Clearly and promptly respond to queries, questions, and concerns from participants and potential participants
- Analyze bounty campaigns & participation, determining what areas are in most need of improvement, and the best methods of doing so
- Assess content quality among participants and prospects, ensuring it meets appropriate content quality standards
And this is what you should offer:
- A fluent level of English (fluency in other languages is a big plus, especially Russian, Chinese, & Spanish)
- A solid understanding of blockchain technology and the crypto space
- At least a basic understanding of how both ICO’s (or TGE’s) and bounty campaigns work
- Knowledge of influencer marketing, affiliate marketing & outreach
- Able & willing to dedicate 20-30 hours/week to this job, with the possibility of transitioning to full-time hours in the future. You should also be able to make yourself available at different times of the day in order to accommodate dealing with others in different time zones.
- Motivated & Comfortable working remotely
- A ‘hands-on’ approach, desire to take initiative & set your own goals to maximize results
- Be ready to invoice AmaZix for your services
- Be comfortable being paid in Ethereum
- Be organized and ready to bring your skills into a decentralized organization with members from many different countries
To show that you have the required skills (or to show you can learn them quickly), please answer the following:
- Explain in your own words what an ICO or TGE is.
- Explain in your own words what a bounty campaign is.
- What is Ethereum Gas and how is it used?
- Please provide the token contract address of Bancor.
Please do not reach out via Telegram or other channels for the job posting. We have a large backlog of applicants and it could take up to a few weeks to respond. Ability to follow instructions is important.