Investor Relations Associate
Pantera Capital is the first investment firm focused exclusively on bitcoin, other digital currencies, and companies in the blockchain tech ecosystem. Pantera currently manages capital in eight funds across three product groups – passive, hedge, and venture. Our Menlo Park office is seeking an Investor Relations Associate. The primary role is to assist the Firm's management team with investor relations and fundraising. This will including managing the Investor Relations calendar, researching potential investors, providing meeting prep to team, helping with investor meeting follow-up, coordinating marketing roadshows and Pantera-hosted investor events, helping with our social media presence, and maintaining the firm's client database. Secondary responsibilities include investor relations tasks, such as gathering investor documentation, and existing and potential investor correspondence and event planning.
- Manage the Investor Relations calendar (Microsoft Outlook)
- Prepare the management team for meetings by researching the prospective investors online and within our database
- Coordinate investor meeting follow-up
- Coordinate marketing roadshows
- Update and maintain the firm's client database (Salesforce)
- Preparing management team for conference and event attendance - ensuring our network as well as opportunities to expand our network are taken into account
- Ensure investor presentations are up to date and provided prior to meetings
- Research potential speaking engagement and help prepare speaking presentations
- Correspond with existing and/or potential investors.
- Perform due diligence requests on behalf of potential investors.
- Gather information on investor in funds managed by the firm.
- Prior 2-5 years’ experience working in Investor Relations department, or similar environment
- Exceptional verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent personnel, project management, and time management skills
- Scheduling and calendaring experience
- Strong academic background
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint), Salesforce, event management, project management
- Must be a self-starter who has proven ability to cultivate relationships and help improve overall client relationship process/structure
- Attention to detail and concern for quantitative accuracy
- Knowledgeable and passionate about blockchain/cryptocurrency technologies a plus
Similar Blockchain jobs: