okTurtles is a non-profit that supports beneficial decentralization technologies. We produce educational content and solutions on topics ranging from mass surveillance to decentralization.
Join our team to work on Group Income — Voluntary Decentralized Basic Income.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Minimum 5 years of programming experience using more than one programming language.
- Understanding of data encryption and infosec a major plus!
- Excited to learn new tools and new ways of programming.
- Are able to get up and running with Group Income development because you find the instructions trivial to follow.
- Know how to submit pull requests.
- Are self-taught and are constantly pushing yourself to expand your knowledge and skillset.
- You are not intimidated by anything written above.
- Able to commit at least 15 hours per week for the next 6 months or so. We do weekly video chats on Monday at 8am Pacific Time.
- Are excited by what we’re creating.
Visit this link for instructions on how to apply: https://groupincome.org/positions/