Jr. Product Manager
As digital communities develop and grow around the world, each community creates value for its members in different and sometimes complex ways. We envision a future where the ebb and flow of these communities will be strengthened through connectivity with one another to drive further value. Liquidus aims to be the on and off ramp for digitized assets and digital communities providing an effective way for participants to seamlessly flow assets and information from the real world to virtual communities and back again.
Liquidus is hiring a Jr. Product Manager to join our development team. This is an exciting opportunity for an organized, detail-oriented, and flexible candidate with an demonstrated ability to act as the user-advocate during the entire product development life-cycle.
- Assist the Head of Product to maintain the product backlog, refine it with the team and evaluate the performance of the products
- Develop engineering change requests based on customer input, sales input
- Obtain and disseminate competitive information and product updates
- Research and track competitive products and market trends
- Analyze features, pricing, profitability, key performance indicators and competitiveness in the marketplace
- Sketch out and document user experiences and product functionality flows
- Collaborate daily with engineers and designers to deliver iterative, high-quality products
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and problem solving skills
- Is able to manage a complex product roadmap
- Experience with cryptocurrency exchanges
- Advanced experience developing products in cryptocurrency or financial services