About Exchange Union
Exchange Union is on a mission to connect digital asset exchanges across the globe. To achieve this, we are creating an open source software we call the Exchange Union Daemon (XUD).
The XUD is a node run by the exchanges themselves which connects them to a decentralized network in order to allow instant, trustless and secure trades between the exchanges. This will massively boost liquidity, increase the number of trading pairs available whilst simultaneously enabling end-users to take advantage of the best possible price.
We’re an international bunch, with team members from many different countries and we’re looking for talented Devs to join us!
• Decentralized orderbook development.
• Payment channel development.
• Atomic swap development.
• Strong distributed algorithms & storage experience.
• Strong cryptography background & hands-on experience.
• Network engineering and protocols experience.
• Trading system experience (orderbooks, order matching) is a plus.
Gross 120k-200k USD/year, 5% equity