Lead Blockchain Engineer
Biconomy is a technology company building transaction infrastructure for next-generation Web 3 applications. Through Biconomy's powerful and easy to use APIs, developers can enable a simple and customized transaction journey so that their end users don't get frustrated by blockchain complexities. The plug-n-play solution enables seamless Web 3 interactions between DApps and end-users. By solving key pain points at the crypto transactional layer, Biconomy is on a mission to simplify Web 3 experiences that will drive mass adoption.
Biconomy is looking for a Lead Blockchain Engineer who is ambitious, and passionate about building next-generation infrastructure that will drive mass adoption. At Biconomy, you will:
- Lead and own product build-out. Strong technical leadership is required as well as being a team player contributing broadly to technical and support discussions
- Create, and assist multiple smart contract developments
- Explore and apply core concepts of Ethereum and solidity to improve all aspects of the transaction journey and lifecycle
- Debug live transactions relayed by Biconomy and handle production-level issues whenever needed
As a Lead Blockchain Engineer at Biconomy, we need:
- Integrity. This is one of our most important values for any role at Biconomy
- Experience in developing, designing and/or architecting on Ethereum i.e. Creating a DApp, Smart Contracts and ERC20 tokens along with a deep understanding of EVM
- Experience with Blockchain architecture design patterns and supporting infrastructure
- Experience delivering end-to-end solutions (Life Cycle for infrastructure including SDLC)
- Experience in integration of blockchain technology with Backend server & APIs using Node Js
- Strong proficiency in Solidity and Node JS.
- Basic understanding of cryptography and cryptographic protocols
- Proven track record of building quality products
Nice to haves:
- Experience in building and maintaining nodes
- Experience developing crypto wallets and crypto exchanges
- Experience in development on non-EVM based blockchains
You will be directly reporting to the CTO.
Experience: 2+ years
- EVM Basics
- Mempool Understanding
Behaviours we’d love to see!
- Self-starter and motivated individual
- Ability to empower others
- Crypto and defi native
- Curious and inquisitive
What we Offer
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture
- Opportunity to grow. The sky is the limit if you're hungry to succeed.
- Competitive compensation package
Salary: Competitive rates
Equity and token options available.