at OKCoin USA
OKCoin is one of the world’s first and largest regulated digital asset exchanges, with millions of users in more than 100 countries around the world. Founded in 2013, we provide traders and institutions with a fiat-to-token trading platform for digital assets including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and Litecoin, with more assets coming soon. Offering fast trades and industry-leading expertise and support, our mission is to help eliminate trading barriers and improve transaction efficiency while complying with the highest regulatory standards in the US and the world.
We are looking for a product design leader to help us grow our team and help build a reputation as the best designers in the world of blockchain and crypto. You will provide visionary design leadership in our quest to build best global exchange.
- Establish the mission, vision and goals of the design team. You will own the overall product design function, including strategy, roadmap and process.
- Manage, recruit and develop the growing UX/UI and visual design teams.
- Collaborate with OK Group leadership peers in Product, Engineering and Marketing throughout the design and development.
- Lead the team to establishing and following global team design concept frameworks.
- Help set clear goals and OKRs for the design teams and help guide and counsel them towards execution of those projects and goals.
- Coordinate the project progress and the working relationship between the design department and other departments.
- Strong skills in visual and product design work with special emphasis on building products that appeal to a global audience；
- At least 7 years of design experience and 2+ years of management or leadership experience;
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead fellow designers, articulate design standards; and scale products to millions of users;
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in art design, advertising or related, along with a solid art foundation (Please submit portfolio links with your application);
- This position is based in San Francisco but will require travel to Beijing;
- Mandarin would be a plus.
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.