- Lead global recruiting and search strategy at Anchorage.
- Hit our ambitious, but very achievable, hiring goals for 2021 & beyond (heavy emphasis on engineering).
- Build a healthy and diverse pipeline of both active and passive candidates, while focusing on candidate quality and recruitability > quantity.
- Be a force multiplier by helping hiring managers hire without recruiting resources. Don’t just serve them dinner, teach them how to fish on their own :).
- Partner with the company’s Head of People to tag-team executive/leadership searches.
- Uplevel Anchorage’s interview training program (technical and behavioral).
- Own talent ops and data integrity/analytics.
- Become an expert on all things Anchorage!
- You have 4+ years of in-house recruiting experience.
- You’ve hired 25+ people over the course of 1 calendar year.
- You specialize in engineering recruiting, but have dabbled in non-technical recruiting as well (ideally Sales/G2M).
- You’ve successfully hired multiple people that you’ve personally sourced through either cold outreach and/or warm referrals.
- You’ve successfully sourced software engineers without LinkedIn Recruiter (ex. Github, AngeList, career fairs, meet-ups, public transportation, etc.)
- You can explain the difference between an ISO and a RSU.
- You have experience recruiting/negotiating against publicly traded companies.
- You’re passionate about technology and take pride in your understanding of computer science (beyond the buzzwords).
- You’re “all in” on the future of crypto + blockchain!
- You self-describe as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail-oriented, hardworking, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action-oriented, and tenacious.
- You have experiences running executive/leadership searches.
- You succeeded at a recruiting agency prior to going in-house.
- You're intimately familiar with Greenhouse.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Company Benefits (Mid-Pandemic):
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you and your dependents.
- One Medical Membership.
- Pre-tax commuter/parking benefits.
- 401(k) plan & FSA.
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy.
- Monthly mental health day.
- Home workstation budget.
- Employee training & development.
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company.
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to crypto-native custody products and services offered by Anchorage Hold, LLC and Anchorage Global, LLC, each a separate, affiliated company wholly-owned by Anchor Labs, Inc., a financial technology company headquartered in San Francisco, CA.