Glitch is a blockchain agnostic super protocol, purpose-built to facilitate trust-less money markets. At Glitch Finance we focus on DeFi Products and a vision to grow the best group o f products on one of the fastest decentralized platforms. We provide an ideal work environment while empowering and requiring you to take responsibility for your own tasks and objectives. We will have high expectations of you at work, but also respect that work is only one part of your overall life. We will challenge you to produce your best work, and you will be rewarded by sharing in the success of the company.
- Be passionate about technology
- Solve problems with curiosity and creativity
- Embrace challenges and change
- Commit to getting better every day
- Contribute to a positive team environment
Build a world-class development team. Ensure the team adheres to the defined development methodology. Ensure the team writes clean, readable, and maintainable tested code. Facilitate auditing and optimisation of code for performance issues, stability, speed, and scalability. Create modular code and libraries for future usage. To learn, grow, and improve with the team throughout the process.
Smart, Confident yet humble; Independent yet a team player with built-in passion, obsession, ambition and a never settle attitude. Team Player, build and be part of a great team culture. Have built at least one or more web apps. Experience in leading/nurturing an engineering team. Experience in building web / mobile applications as a full stack developer.
Experience in the following is highly desirable:
- C++ , Solidity, web3.js, rust, nodejs,
- TDD, writing tests and unit testing (automated testing a plus)
- Git or other source control system.
- It would be nice to have experience working with containers and container orchestration systems (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Knowledge of Cryptography
- Decent understanding of finance/accounting/trading/economics concepts
- Contribution to open-source projects.
- Good sense of UX
- Familiar with banking systems settlement cycles
Alignment with Glitch values, which are:
- Work smart
- Never ever give up
- Take ownership
- Have fun at work
- Have a positive attitude
Salary Plan - Salary will be competitive and based on experience and track record.