Lead software engiineer
Blank network is a remote-first, globally distributed team that values strategic thinking, experimentation, and learning to ensure a strong foundation for our future success. We are relentless in our pursuit to create impactful technology for creators and collectors as we drive forward the future of the art industry.
We have a diverse set of backgrounds, skills, and cultures but we’re all united in our passion for building new technologies and platforms for the global art NFT market.
We are looking for a Lead software developer that has a strong technical background and experience in team management to face all the challenges in the product development lifecycle and leading the team. If you fit the profile, continue reading!
# What can you expect from us?
* Opportunity to work in a cutting edge technology and new concepts
* Competitive salary depending on your seniority and experience with opportunity in additional bonuses and benefits
* Flexible working hours
* Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
* Working in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
* A learning environment where you can deep-dive into the frontier of blockchain technologies and make an impact
* A remote work environment with an international and diverse team
# What do we expect from you?
* Basic understanding of blockchain technology
* Experience with CI/CD pipelines
* Experience in unit and integration testing
* Knowledge of software architecture best practices
* Proactivity and independence in software R&D
* Ability to build high quality and well-tested code that can scale
* Good communication and organizational skills
* Knowledge of agile development
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Mentor new and existing team members in their professional growth
# Nice to have
* Previous experience in managing a team
* Experience in Solidity
# Our commitment to diversity
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate the diversity of our growing team.