Lead UX Designer
Polyient Games is an ecosystem of investors and decentralized projects that are bound by a common commitment to fostering innovation across blockchain, gaming and finance technology. We are looking for someone who wants to join us on our journey as we explore and define the next generation of blockchain technologies and asset classes.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about contributing their expertise to help build the next generation of emerging technologies at the intersection of gaming, blockchain and decentralized finance.
Regardless of role, we look for team members who demonstrate and value clear communication, positive energy, efficient execution, and entrepreneurial spirit.
About the role
We are looking for a Lead UX Designer to help ensure that our products are easy-to-use, engaging, and well crafted. A passion for distilling complex ideas into simple, elegant design solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in a product design role or equivalent experience
- Expert level knowledge of commonly used design patterns for mobile and desktop
- Expert-level knowledge and speed prototyping ideas in tools such as Figma, InVision, Principle, Marvel, Framer etc.
- Ability to quickly prototype ideas and the ability to clearly explain or justify your design decisions and/or process to stakeholders and developers
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve the user experience, both visually and functionally
- A portfolio of professional design projects that demonstrates your best work (bonus points if you can show design work related to blockchain, ecommerce, traditional or decentralized finance)
- Experience with UX design for blockchain, gaming, esports, or crypto
- Experience with UX design for financial applications such as stock trading interfaces
- Awareness of current trends in the blockchain space
Why you'll love working here
The people. You will be surrounded by a team of talented, supportive, smart, and kind people who share a passion for building amazing products with emerging technology.
Equal opportunity employer
Polyient is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Polyient is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Polyient Games will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.