Manager / Team Lead, Client Operations
The Client Operations team is responsible for all aspects of the client relationship for all of Anchorage’s business units (custody, brokerage, lending) this includes: client on-boarding, client support, transaction processing/monitoring, product request tracking, and reporting.The team is composed of Client Experience Managers and Operations Associates that are dedicated to providing industry leading white glove service to global institutional clients.
This position will be responsible for training, supervising, and directly contributing to the success of the team. This role is a supervisor AND a producer you must be willing to assist the team and clients directly.
- Train and supervise Client Experience Managers and Operations Associates
- Monitor and ensure adherence to all client transaction processing SLA’s
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement by looking for opportunities for optimization
- Assist Client Experience Managers with crafting messaging to assist with unique client inquiries
- Review and approve transactions for different business units as necessary
- Track product requests and partner with product team until implementation
- You MUST have 2 or more years of experience supervising a highly cross functional team at a Fintech startup.
- You must be willing to work nights and weekends to support our global client base.
- You have 3 or more years of experience in a client support role.
- You are a great communicator and can navigate external and internal stakeholder requests.
- You have 1 or more years of experience working at a bank or broker dealer in a supervisory operational role.
- You have 2 or more years working directly at a crypto institution.
- You have 2 or more years experience working at a bank or broker dealer in a supervisory operational role.
- You have your Series 7, Series 63, and Series 24 or other applicable financial industry certifications/licenses.
- You've seen and were emotionally moved by the musical Hamilton (the founder of our nation's financial system :).
Company Benefits (Mid-Pandemic):
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you and your dependents.
- One Medical Membership.
- Pre-tax commuter/parking benefits.
- 401(k) plan & FSA.
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy.
- Monthly mental health day.
- Home workstation budget.
- Employee training & development.
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company.