LongHash Ventures is a global blockchain accelerator and investor building the native Web 3.0 blockchain economy. With a global network established across key technological hubs including Singapore, Shanghai, and Hong Kong, the company is committed to catalyzing growth for the next generation of blockchain startups. In parallel, LongHash Ventures offers end-to-end support across the spectrum of strategy formulation, go-to-market execution, and subject matter guidance across technology, marketing, and fundraising. LongHash Ventures is supported by Fenbushi Capital, Hashkey Capital under Wanxiang Group, and Enterprise Singapore, a statutory board under the Ministry of Trade and Industry.
We are looking for a creative and self-motivated Marketing Associate to develop and execute content to build brand awareness, drive engagement and grow our community. You’ll be tasked with a range of responsibilities, all with the goal of advocating and shaping LongHash Ventures' voice within the wider blockchain financial ecosystem. This position requires experience with marketing, strong project management and communication skills, and the ideal candidate will collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive business impact.
- Plan and implement content calendar, including visual collaterals, written copy and schedule
- Drive partner marketing initiatives, with offline to online events management
- Write and coordinate press release announcements, newsletters and email campaigns
- Steward and grow online communities across multiple platforms such as Twitter and LinkedIn
- Create actionable social media strategies while measuring KPIs against business goals
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 to 3 years of experience in marketing (project marketing, communications, creative development, campaign management, branding and event marketing)
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
We think you’ll be a great fit, if you:
- Are obsessed with social media, and familiar with marketing platforms and analytics
- Exhibit a keen eye for detail, translating complex concepts into impactful communications
- Thrive in an environment of rapid change, meeting tight deadlines on the go
- Possess a healthy interest in blockchain technologies, with a self-learner mindset
- Have language fluency in English - proficiency in Mandarin is a strong plus
This position is full time and based in our Singapore office.