Marketing Coordinator NFT Interface
TrustSwap is a multichain, full-service digital asset ecosystem that offers: P2P/OTC Escrow, Time-release payments, Launchpads, Incubator programs, NFT Interface, Team token & Liquidity Locks and automated distribution protocol solutions to speed up mainstream adoption of decentralized finance.
Our purpose is to build tools and applications that ensure the security of crypto for everyday hodlers and large venture capitalists alike.
The latest service in the TrustSwap DeFi ecosystem is Swappable, the NFT interface with exclusive drops from world-renowned creators, artists, and celebrities.
We’re seeking a hands-on Marketing Coordinator to lead the implementation of marketing activities for our Swappable NFT interface. To be successful in the role, you will need good marketing experience and a solid understanding of the NFT space, with the ability to understand Swappable’s vision and mission to align in helping achieve business success.
- Create and implement strategic marketing plans as well as targeted marketing plans for specific auctions.
- Support with the content plan to drive website traffic.
- Launch email campaigns and analyze results.
- Write and proofread marketing copy for campaigns.
- Develop, deploy and monitor advertising campaigns.
- Work with our VIP customers (Athletes, Celebrities, Fine Art Artists and more) on custom initiatives to market their NFT collections, inside & outside their industry.
- Record and report on the performance of marketing activities.
- Coordination and Hands-on participation for outreach activities.
- Assist in the running of social media channels to create audience engagement.
- Work closely with the Social Media Manager on community and social media initiatives.
- Coordinate requirements with the graphics and department for banners, infographics, graphics, illustrations, and the copywriting department for content.
- Solid understanding of marketing techniques in the crypto space.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- Meticulous attentiveness to details.
- In-depth knowledge of various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing.
- At least 2 years of experience in the crypto marketing industry.
- Ability to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Broad interest. From Fine arts, to eSports, Music, History, Comics and all possible areas in between.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Creative mind.
- Know your Pudgy Penguins from your Bored Apes, and a meme connoisseur.
- Passionate and fun-loving colleagues from all over the world. Your teammates range from horse-lovers to short story publishers to authorities on Geothermal heating and more, when they are not busy taking on big DeFi projects.
- Company culture: informal, non-hierarchical, ambitious, highly professional yet startupy, collaborative, entrepreneurial.
- Contractor Payment in crypto.
- Flexible working time. Pick your time and place, as long as you continuously deliver and perform.
- Outsized ROI of your time and commitment. A unique opportunity to join a high growth profitable startup.
- Ability to work on innovative and interesting projects in different sectors.
TrustSwap is a blockchain venture that offers smart contract services and innovative solutions for decentralized finance (DeFi) and commerce to help the crypto community transact with integrity and accountability. TrustSwap addresses several problems in the DeFi space connected to escrow, split payments, subscriptions, minting, token locks, launchpads and fundraising.
TrustSwap also acquired ‘The Crypto App’, with 2M+ downloads and close to 1M active users.
Visit https://trustswap.org/ for more information.
TrustSwap was conceived and built by a veteran team of developers, advisers, and experts with storied professional histories. The management team & advisors include executives of well-known firms such as Intel, CoinMarketCap, Goldman Sachs, Siemens, KPMG, Unisys, GoDaddy, and HP Burton.
‘Marketing Coordinator at Swappable’. Sounds like something you would excel at, while also having fun doing so?
Submit your resume with accompanying motivation and salary indication. We look forward to your application!