Do you understand how to guide start-ups through rapid growth? Can you chart a disruptive course for a new brand? Are you able to envision and execute out-of-the-box big ideas, leveraging partnerships, influencers and social media channels to propel sales growth? Do you pride yourself on staying ahead of the pack in your ability to connect brands and consumers? If so, Coinvest is looking for someone like you.
Coinvest is seeking a talented Marketing Director to lead Coinvest’s brand building efforts and transform our various initiatives and innovative product offerings into a compelling narrative that inspires users. The successful candidate will be a collaborative, creative, and analytical leader driven to connect brands and people and businesses in a more meaningful way, partnering closely with regional marketing teams to bring our brand to life around the globe. You will manage the strategy, budget, execution, analytics, and reporting for Coinvest’s brand and performance marketing campaigns. This leader will both ask and answer different and difficult questions, inspire and support creative teams with data and insights, evaluate work, learn and adapt quickly. In addition, the position will also play a critical part in internal brand strategy and go-to-market processes to help bring company programs to consumers in a holistic and consistent way.
- Understanding the near-term and long-term value of building and maintaining a compelling consumer brand, and its role in achieving corporate objectives, will be central to success. Foster lasting consumer relationships through a combination of internal and external insights, sound business/brand strategy and relationship building on a global scale.
- Be the champion and voice of customers. Bring the customer’s voice into the creation process. Champion outreach, influencer, experiential, and entertainment marketing programs to create validation for the Coinvest brand. Develop and execute all consumer acquisition and retention initiatives.
- Utilize data to gather and synthesize insights, and then quickly develop and present actionable, fact-based marketing strategies, plans and campaigns. Define what success means for each marketing initiative and develop ways to constantly define and monitor success. Establish goals, measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and optimize strategies to improve efficiency. Develop replicable strategic frameworks and processes and identify bespoke solutions
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to promote the customer and achieve marketing objectives. Collaborate with product, creative, insights & analytics and business operations to create messaging and campaigns across our brand, product lineup and programs that seamlessly work in concert to inspire and educate consumers. Research, identify, and negotiate strategic marketing partnerships and events (brand partnerships, influencer partnerships, co-op marketing partnerships, etc).
- Research and implement macro and micro trends (domestically and internationally in industries such as blockchain, crypto and fintech) which impact consumer behavior. Lead the design and development of strategies which leverage the connection between our company, our products and evolving consumer needs to drive profitable company growth in a dynamic and increasingly competitive environment.
- 6+ years of demonstrated success in developing and implementing brand-building marketing initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar preferred, MBA or Masters is a plus
- Direct experience managing a marketing budget across multiple channels at a fast-growing, start-up
- Proven success gathering and transforming market and business requirements into a successful product strategy
- Ability to lead and work autonomously and handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, distributed and fast-paced environment
- Intermediate knowledge of blockchain/cryptocurrencies and fintech is preferred
$100-$125k, no equity