Marketing Director, or Partner
at Mirana Labs
At Mirana Labs, our mission is to amplify the work being done to create unstoppable and permissionless financial transactions on the blockchain, including trading, lending, and creation of synthetic assets. We believe that decentralised finance (DeFi) technology will be majorly disruptive to traditional finance with no signup process, no middlemen approvals, no middleman execution. DeFi is likely to become a trillion dollar sector.
In joining us, you'll take part in transforming the way the financial infrastructure is developed, composed, and fortified. Founded in 2021, Mirana Labs has been established as a privately funded R&D center to develop BitDAO core protocols: governance and treasury management innovations to be used by DAOs.
Mirana will also build DeFi products, support ecosystem partners, incubate emerging DeFi projects, and support founders. Within two years Mirana Labs aims to recruit 100-200 people. Roles include: smart contract engineers, front end engineers, full stack engineers, dev ops, defi product managers, defi marketing and community managers, and various operations support roles.
We’re a remote-first company and will consider your application regardless of where you call home.
Mirana Labs is part of the Mirana organization which participates in venture, incubation, asset management and algorithmic trading. We are privately funded with a mandate and budget to recruit the industry's top talent.
- Build, lead and inspire a 10-25 person team covering the following functions:
- content (frontend, gitbook, faq, blog posts)
- branding, and pr
- retail community management (discord, twitter)
- DAO community management (intake of governance suggestions and process)
- developer and DeFi partner community management (hackathons, incubator)
- Work with the Mirana Labs Committee to build a world class blockchain team, with a culture of self-motivated independent work, workstream expertise, and innovation. The Committee will be composed of 5-6 Partners, specializing in different areas such as: engineering, architecture,products, marketing, front-end, hr, operations, incubation etc...
- Strong interest in the crypto industry, and can describe why Crypto and DeFi are disruptive.
- Sufficient technical understanding of DAOs and DeFi, to independently create content such as: describing BitDAO vision and design choices accurately yet understandable by non-technical audience, research articles providing insight into DeFi and DAOs.
- 2+ years as Marketing Director or CMO of a 15+ person tech development organization, or 1bln+ Market Cap crypto project.
- Managed a full-stack marketing team of at least 4 people.
- Experience with token packages and remote work.
- Startup culture: highly independent, prepared to build the organization from zero (people, process, systems), assist in many administrative and cross functional areas.
- English fluency
NICE TO HAVES
- From a blockchain or DeFi project.