Algomint is the next generation blockchain bridging infrastructure on Algorand. It was founded by serial entrepreneurs Michael Cotton and AJ Milne of Meld Ventures in early 2021 to increase accessibility to the Algorand blockchain. Today, it has grown into a $50 million business that plays a central role in the Algorand DeFi ecosystem. The Algomint MainNet officially launched in November, opening a new chapter of fast expansion with exciting roadmaps and commercial aspirations to deliver.
Future-proof your career
Following the Internet, Web 3.0 is the next wave of technology breakthroughs to revolutionize human society, with key pillars being decentralized finance (DeFi), non-fungible token (NFT), Metaverse, and decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). The space is growing at breakneck speed with enormous growth potential in decades to come.
Algomint is now looking for ambitious professionals eager to grow in Web 3.0 DeFi. We will offer rare opportunities to transition into the new space while applying your existing skill set, hop on a steep learning curve while making unprecedented impact, and share the success of a fast growing business steered by seasoned entrepreneurs.
Hit a glass ceiling? Prefer flexible location? Want ownership? Look no further. Algomint offers all the benefits of an early startup with a chilled vibe for those who excel at delivering desired outcomes. Contact us if you like:
*Employment token scheme and performance bonuses
*Remote and flexible working arrangements
*Fast growing space to build valuable skills
*Inclusive culture and warm community
*Flexible payment terms in fiat or cryptocurrencies
As the Marketing Manager you will be reporting to the COO, holding the responsibility of building and maintaining the Algomint brand in the public domain, including in the digital space and among our global communities (online and offline). You will maximise the brand impact through online marketing, public relations, social media, online groups, online and offline events, etc., establishing Algomint as a leading brand in the global DeFi space.
As one of the first 20 team members you will possess the drive and flexibility to work in a dynamic, flexible environment with team members in multiple geographical locations.
- Demonstrated understanding of and interest in blockchain technology
- Willingness to learn fast and venture deeply into the Web 3.0 style, mentality, and ecosystem, ready to evolve from the Web 2.0 conservatism
- Minimal 3-5 years of B2C marketing/PR experience in technology or finance with in-depth understanding of product verticles, mechanics, target audiences, and value propositions
- Excellent English writing skills and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience in creative production (websites, logos, banners, posters, slide decks, videos, podcasts, etc.) with sometimes bold design ideas
- Fond of social media with an astute sense for edgy trends and memes, with the aspiration of creating viral content
- Experience in events organization (online or offline)
- Familiar with tools for content production, team collaboration, webinar solutions, web analytics, marketing automation, CRM
- Comfortable with data-driven insights and decisions with the ability to perform consumer analysis and competitive intelligence research
- A self-starter and a strategic thinker, innovative and open to new ideas
- Interest in literature, art, music, fashion a plus
- Over time, iteratively develop and implement the Algomint brand strategy and guidelines through deep understanding of the brand, the products, the DeFi industry, and from data insights
- Build and maintain the entire digital presence of the Algomint brand through multiple channels, including website, official announcements, PR, social media, and community events, etc., following the brand guidelines, driving new ideas and initiatives
- Assist the COO to meet the organization’s communications goals by ensuring the right messages are delivered to the right audience sufficiently, appropriately, timely, internally and externally
- Organize online marketing (SEO, email, influencer marketing, content, etc.) and community events, driving demand growth
- Collaborate with agencies and crypto communities to outsource certain tasks and amplify the brand narrative
- Perform analytics and build insights to inform and improve on our narratives, campaigns, incentive programs, product development, and ultimately user retention and growth
Interested candidates please contact [email protected]