Marketing Manager (NFT)
Strata is a new, hybrid art collective with an international team based primarily in Tokyo, with partners also in London and New York.
We work at the intersection between digital and physical art to create hybrid experiences together with artists.
Whole Picture, our first project, was a collaboration with the Mexican artist Hector Falcon. It saw us developing an NFT project that expanded on his work to create an immersive and interactive experience through blockchain. Visit www.strata.gallery for more details.
Strata has several artist collaboration projects in the pipeline and is building a gallery between digital and physical worlds.
We're looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team to develop marketing strategies and plans that will drive engagement and build relationships with our community and partners.
The candidate should have a comprehensive grasp of the burgeoning NFT and blockchain landscape (across web, apps and social media) along with the ability to lead multiple tasks and build strong working relationships across our organization.
An existing interest and experience in the traditional art market is a plus. Moreover, connections with the crypto space are highly advantageous - influencers, communities, projects etc.
Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Develops our voice / brand narrative across all our potential channels
- Leads go-to-market plans for marketing projects, coordinating across teams to drive efficiency, alignment and to power our consumer marketing drivers (Email, Social Media, Influencer Partnerships, etc.)
- Contributes to the ideation and drive the execution of engagement strategies and activation ideas to help improve the community experience
- Identifies community needs and analyzes market trends in order to identify brand opportunities
- Proactively works with the team to develop current and future projects
- 3-5 years of experience in brand management, digital marketing, or community management
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience managing a brand across multiple projects
- Story teller, creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong communication skills.
- Native level English. Other languages a plus
- An ability to work independently and proactively with minimal direction
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends
What we offer
- Being part of a multi-cultural team
- Be one of the first to join the team at a fast growing and dynamic start up at the cutting edge of digital art
- Competitive salary that will be revisited frequently as the business grows
- Flexible working conditions allowing you to structure your own job