Marketing Manager with Content Skills
at Muon Network
Muon is a decentralized node network that interfaces between blockchains and provides compuation power. It allows dApps to easily go cross-chain and supercharge their performance by allowing for secure decentralized computation - muon.net
Marketing Manager / Marketing Coordinator for a tech-project that will play a key-role in the next step of blockchain evolution.
As you will be one of several new team members, so your long-term responsibilities will focus on your particular strengths.
- Understand the current blockchain/web3 landscape
- Write good content and strategic communication
- Ability to stay humble and think ahead during the hype and stay cool during tough times
- Strong drive and team-player
We are close to launching our project/token and require someone who will assist in driving brand and product awareness, and engage with our community, influencers, media, investors, and customers with compelling content.
You will join us and hit the ground running. You will be assisted and given the necessary guidelines from the founders, as structures are built with you and are then expected to take the lead.
- Lead Content & Communications planning, execution, and metrics reporting, inclusive of content creation and curation, PR, influencer marketing, social media coordination, and partnership co-marketing
- Develop proactive short and long-form content, communications, and PR strategies and initiatives, and coordinate execution with internal team and external partners
- Work with founders to articulate key messaging for audiences
- Lead the Community Outreach and Social Media associates to drive the Content and Communications calendar for internal (blog, website, community), and external channels and submissions, including white papers, reports, articles, scripts, speaking opportunities, and awards
- Plan and produce thought leadership, press, and partner engagement events
- Partner with Community Managers to align content, PR, and social media efforts
- Track and report content and communications program results and metrics
- Ability to explain our blockchain product technology (with help and briefings from our devs)
- Hands-on experience with crypto communities and understanding of community sentinment.
- Great storytelling, written, and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years in technology or Marketing and Communications in blockchain
- Strong track record of delivering excellent media results.
- Inquisitive mindset, with awareness of current market trends.
- Exceptional project and timeline management; strong attention to detail
- Growth mindset and problem solver
- Great design and data sensibilities
- Organized and self-aware of what you do not know. We do not hold a lack of experience against you. It is, however, a requirement that you have a willingness to learn quickly and nimbly.
We pay in crypto
Payment terms / token allocation to be discussed, based on your experience and long term role definition.