Backed by the biggest and the best, rest after getting hired, for now shhhh.
- Manage content calendar
- Engagement Response: Be the brand's voice for inbounds, social media mentions etc.
- Developing and overseeing the overall marketing and content strategy of shhh, setting goals and objectives in alignment with the founders
- Understanding the strategic and competitive position of shhh and communicating it to external parties
- Researching into the GameFi/middleware/defi market, latest trends and competition to spot opportunities and drive the growth of our business
- Crafting and carrying out marketing campaigns in order to sustainably grow our social media.
- Further development of the appearance of our platform, social media channels and our communities
- Coordinating communications throughout a mix of communication channels
- Exploring external key events and engaging in these for opportunities, partnerships, collaborations, etc.
- Hands on participation and collaborate with internal and external teams in all our marketing and content creation operations
- Produce high quality written content for social media, blog posts, email and newsletters
- Manage and implement posting on social media and community platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Telegram, Discord.
- Utilizing marketing analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, google ads, facebook etc.) to create brand awareness and understand the market segmentation in order to fully target the right audience.
- Track and study marketing analytics metric data to determine the ROI of marketing efforts
- Identify and engage with influencers and general promotion vendors
- Manage budgets for marketing campaigns
- Analyze market trends and conduct competitive analysis
- Work with PR agencies, community managers across regions and sectors.
- Initiate marketing and growth streams, coordinate and plan with the team according to the product roadmap.
- Several years of experience in managing a multi-channel marketing strategy focused on community building and engagement, preferably in blockchain ecosystems (particularly GameFi) and/or related to DAOs.
- Ability to work self-organised and effectively in a remote environment with flexible working hours, come up with your own ideas and manage a small team to execute them
- Have a good understanding of the DeFi space and are excited about the future of Blockchain technologies, NFTs and the metaverse
- Strong understanding of the general crypto market and on top of your game regarding industry trends and hypes
- Comfortable with interacting with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Possess a delivery mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience in leading content pipeline (curate, produce, write, organize with our team or commission with contractors)
- Get a kick from creating memes and keeping up to date with the trending topics in crypto and the DeFi, NFT and DAO spaces.
- You have active experience with playing a number of GameFi projects
- You hold game-related NFTs
- You have participated in any of the GameFi DAOs
- You have managed a large Discord group
Note meeting the above criteria won’t disqualify you (you should apply even if you don’t meet them), but meeting them is going to give you an advantage as we value demonstrable experience.