On-Chain Analysis Data Engineer
An emerging data company with a focus on on-chain analytics in niche products providing direct value to business by providing deep analytics on their userbase.
All company information is private as we are in stealth mode for now.
You will be responsible for writing queries, building dashboards, communicating and presenting analysis, finding correlations that will help drive business decisions. Some responsibilities may include:
- Performing deep dive analysis on publicly available data to understand correlations and segment users by their activities in DeFi
- Building out forecasting models based on user activity
- Designing and monitoring key metrics
- Apply statistics and modelling to inform trends
- Have a good understanding of the DeFi space and are excited about the future of Blockchain technologies
- Experienced in SQL and data analysis
- Ability to source and synthesize on-chain and off-chain data, working with APIs and relational databases
- Ability to visualize and clearly communicate large sets of data
- Have industry experience with a proven ability to apply scientific methods to solve real world problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills