Tellor is a decentralized data provider built on Ethereum. We help power smart contract applications in a completely decentralized fashion and are looking for the right people to expand the capabilities of the team.
Do you want to interact with the coolest parts of the defi and blockchain ecosystems? Do you enjoy writing beautiful code and getting into production with amazing documentation? Are you organized and a quick learner? If this is you, this is an opportunity to be a key part of Tellor’s team, helping us automate and maintain our growing integrations and processes.
- Automating workflows and systems
- Documentation expert
- Github Actions
- Ethereum/ Web3
We're looking for individuals with:
- Solid work ethic - you are motivated to learn and work independently
- Dependability - you meet deadlines and articulate roadblocks
- Problem solver - you can debug and troubleshoot code
- Passion - you enjoy what you do and working with new technologies and building the new economy
- Flexibility - you want to learn new things and jump on any task that needs to be done