Polkadot Tech Instructor
Education is the only way to pass knowledge from one person to another. Technology hasn’t stopped improving and yet, the way we learn & teach has not changed for years. At EatTheBlocks, we embrace new technologies and we contribute to making a change to how education is given to an audience.
We empower students to create a new path, one that leads to meaningful careers in the blockchain industry. It’s with this mindset that EatTheBlocks has become one of the key global players in online blockchain education toward developers.
- Founded in 2017 by Julien, a Software Engineer for the past 8 years.
- Channel growth (YoY): x10
- 2M Views on Youtube
- +1300 students
We’re looking for a part-time instructor with a Software Engineering background. The Polkadot blockchain has no secrets for you. You need to be a strong communicator and patient. As a Blockchain expert, you will need to explain many abstract and complex concepts from beginners to very experienced developers. Teaching is not just a course, but it’s also assisting students in their learning path while applying those concepts in real-life projects.
- Overseeing the whole academic experience of:
- Live online training sessions
- Technical course
- Students assistance during assignments
- Preparing all course-related required materials
- Systems requirements and Packages
- High quality, performant, and well-tested RUST & Solidity code
- Comfortable with Node, React and understands how to build smart contracts which interact with the traditional web stack
- Teach Test-Driven Development process
- Design and ideation of new functionalities