at Radix DLT
Radix is a speedy, scalable alternative to Blockchains and DAGs platforms. It is the first open, public crypto network that can securely scale without centralising, solving the problems faced by everyone from Bitcoin to IOTA.
To learn a bit more about Radix, please watch these videos!
- Radix Technology: https://youtu.be/dnOO2nItiss
- Radix Target Market: https://youtu.be/FB4qKdKZMLM
- Radix Mission: https://youtu.be/Hw90aMyvLbM
You will be joining Radix at the early stages on its life, within the first 20 hires. As such, you will have a fast-paced and exciting journey ahead.
About the Technology:
- Introduction to Radix & Blockchain Scaling Issues: https://youtu.be/sW8nWeUnkK0
- DAG Scaling Issues & Aims of Radix: https://youtu.be/36DRDd8mh0o
- The Basic Components of the Radix Ledger: https://youtu.be/HkOAqdgG6q4
- Creating Relative Order of Events on the Radix Ledger: https://youtu.be/wfsZuN6NaJo
- Preventing Nodes Lying About the Order of Events: https://youtu.be/jTYGOuS2xvg
- Updates About New Events Via Gossip: https://youtu.be/9kPyyOIn6Bo
- Creating Node IDs & Basic Sybil Prevention: https://youtu.be/EOisSoQ9Oa4
- Radix Security Model: https://youtu.be/7xc9TNKMNLY?t=36m38s
We are looking for…
A PR & Communications Manager to work on scaling our marketing, brand and growth activities globally. You’ll help to shape, deliver and execute our marketing, PR and communications strategy working closely with the global Community Management team as well as supporting the local city marketing leads.
As PR & Comms Manager you will be …
- Distilling key messages from across the business and using these to inform communication plans
- Develop with the Head of Marketing to define and support a conference and events strategy
- Owning the Radix social channels and working with the Community team on creating a social strategy
- Building strong relationships with key journalists across national, international and broadcast media, social bloggers and vloggers, influencers as well as the specialist financial trade press.
- Act as the first point of contact for in-bound and out-bound, day-to-day press engagement; arranges and staffs media meetings
- Managing all Platforms - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram and Youtube. Helping to design and implement social media strategies that align with the company goals.
- Manage media training requirements and understand who is best placed to speak on behalf of the company in given situations
- Being proactive and identifying news hooks from the organisation, writing commentary for both internal and external audiences/channels
- Support delivery of events for media and the community
- Proven experience in PR and communications, ideally within a startup or scaleup
- Experience in dealing with global and regional business media
- Experience in social media communications, strategy and analysis
- Have experience of working in a lean and agile environment with hands on experience of relevant techniques and tools
- Done and like to do demonstrably hard things
- Proficient use of tools e.g. PR monitoring, Hubspot or similar email tool, Salesforce, website CMS e.g. Webflow
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, with ability to articulate complex ideas to a range of audiences, simply.
- Good attention to detail ensuring all communications from Radix is accurate and correct
- Flexible engagement style with ability to tailor according to the audience and to senior stakeholders
- An interest in DLT and blockchain technologies and the crypto space
- Salary £35k - £45k. We know it’s the people that make a startup win and fail and we recognise that in our benefits.
- Flexible working - our normal working hours are 9 to 6 but we trust you to manage your time if something different works for you.
- To be part of something amazing. We’re creating friction free access to the digital economy and it’s going to change the world.
YOU MUST APPLY VIA WORKABLE - https://radixdlt.workable.com/jobs/765400