Principal Product Manager
At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.
- Paradigm is a zero-fee, institutional liquidity network for derivatives traders across CeFi and DeFi.
- We provide unified access to multi-asset, multi-protocol liquidity on demand without compromising on execution preferences, costs, and immediacy.
- We’ve built the largest network of institutional counterparties in crypto, with over 1000 institutional clients trading over $10 B per month.
- We are a diverse, global team led by our organizational principles and united by our mission to bring on-demand liquidity for traders, anytime and anywhere, without compromises. We also strive to ship faster than anyone else in the industry!
- We are backed by the best traders and investors in the space, including Jump Capital, Genesis Trading, Dragonfly Capital, QCP Capital, Optiver US, IMC, GSR Markets, Akuna Capital, Fidelity Digital Assets CMT Digital, Goldentree Asset Management, Amber Group, OK Group, Bybit Fintech, and CoinShares.
The Role We are seeking a Principal Product Manager to join our Product team and play a pivotal role in the research, design, and development of new products and features for our leading Crypto Derivatives Trading Network. This is an exciting opportunity to work with our founding team on solving some of the hardest problems in Institutional Crypto Finance.
- Drive product strategy, prioritization, and development through the full product life cycle.
- Oversee product adoption, marketing, and support for our API and Mobile application.
- Work closely with institutional clients, demonstrating a keen interest in Crypto and Finance.
- Investigate complex challenges, analyze data, and develop creative solutions.
- Lead engineering discussions and make technology decisions related to product strategy and features.
- 8+ years of technical product management, program management, or engineering experience.
- 5+ years of experience with end-to-end product delivery as Product Manager/Owner in Agile Setup.
- 3+ years of team management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong persuasion skills and ability to create buy-in for a bold vision.
- Analytical aptitude and data-driven problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to handle multiple contending priorities in an energizing environment.
- Proficient in SQL/Python for data-driven decision-making.
- Familiarity with Crypto trading and/or derivatives.
Nice to have
- Experience working with APIs and managing API integrations with customers/partners.
- Experience working in early or mid-stage startups.
- Experience with rapid prototyping of new products/features.
If you are a results-driven, analytical thinker with a passion for Crypto and Finance, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on our growing company.
Our Benefits and Perks
- Competitive pay and transparent pay bands
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited vacation with a minimum required PTO of 10 days annually.
- Celebrate your national holidays, in addition to floating holidays, to honor what matters to you, not HQ.
- Full benefits (benefits vary by country)
- We offer the highest benefits package offered by our Employment of Record partners; insurance carriers and plans vary by country
- Generous technology and learning allowances
- $3500 first-year budget to spend on your computer, peripherals, office essentials...whatever makes you most efficient and comfortable. You'll then receive a $2000 refresh every 2 years.
- $1000 budget to spend on learning and development materials, courses or conferences.
Paradigm is an equal opportunity employer.