We are looking for an experienced Product Compliance Manager who has solid experience in building and maintaining the control framework for the securities and/or lending businesses at a financial institution, and is motivated by the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment with a motivated team.
- Build controls and provide advice based on a risk-based approach across different business and product lines.
- Create a control infrastructure to help manage risk (including creation and maintenance of relevant policies and procedures, training, monitoring, advisory, etc).
- Provide thought leadership to other internal stakeholders on how to identify, measure and control risk.
- Provide product compliance knowledge to the trading and lending business.
- Collaborate cross functionally with other internal stakeholders on strategic initiatives.
- Maintain control framework for regulatory requirements such as NFA or other regulatory bodies.
- Monitoring and review of the firm’s adherence to policies and procedures
- You have solid working experience covering the securities and/or lending businesses at a financial institution.
- You're experienced building out control frameworks or programs at a financial institution (including policies and procedures, training, advisory services, etc).
- You possess a keen sense of compliance risk,
- You pride yourself in your attention to details.
- You're able to work cross-functionally, but also independently as needed.
- You're self-driven and enjoy taking ownership.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
US Company Benefits (Mid-Pandemic):
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you and your dependents.
- One Medical Membership.
- Pre-tax commuter/parking benefits.
- 401(k) plan & FSA.
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy.
- Monthly mental health day.
- Home workstation budget.
- Employee training & development.
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company.
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, or Anchorage Trust Company, a South Dakota-chartered trust company. Anchorage Hold LLC and Anchorage Trust Company are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs Inc., a Delaware corporation.