Recur is building the future of digital collectibles, apparel, and internet-based memorabilia with some of the most beloved brands in the world. These brands are accustomed to selling physical products such as T-Shirts and tote bags. With the rise of digital collectibles on blockchain networks - Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) - consumers are becoming comfortable with the concept of digital scarcity and the space is rapidly expanding, tripling the market to $250 million in 2020 and tens of millions of dollars in sales so far in 2021.
Brands are interested in venturing into this new, 21st-century asset class to establish new connections with their fan base. However, brands are very careful about who they work with - especially-so in the cutting-edge world of blockchain technology. Recur is founded by the leaders of top licensing companies, with thousands of clients in varied industries including Disney, Warner Brothers, Hasbro, the US Military, Chevrolet, and more. By leveraging established relationships that have lasted decades, Recur will be the trusted and secure technology platform to bring brands into this new and innovative space. Other founders include technology leaders from top cryptocurrency exchanges, digital asset trading desks, financial institutions, and blockchain software companies that bring the highest-caliber experience and relationships to build the highest-quality technology platform.
Recur is seeking a Product Designer to join its team full time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team, where you will work with some of the largest brands in the world on innovative, creative projects in the nascent and growing NFT space.
What you will do at RECUR
- Design and prototype elegant solutions for web and mobile apps
- Plan and run user tests and other design research to inform design decisions
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to evolve and refine clients design system, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touch-points
- Help build out design processes, tools, and culture
- Understand user needs
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touch-points
- Maintain a system first approach within the design organization
What you bring to RECUR
- 5+ years experience
- Expertise with mobile and web design
- Experience creating and iterating MVP (most valuable product)
- Excel in agile design team environment
- Portfolio must demonstrate full design process - sketch, wireframe, low fidelity design, final product - beginning to end
- A strong command of contemporary design tools – Adobe XD or Figma is highly preferred, but open to Sketch, InVision, or other similar tools
- Experience with user research such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Design thinking Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
Similar Blockchain jobs: