CoinMarketCap is the world’s most trusted and accurate source of data for cryptocurrencies. Used by millions of individuals, organizations, and exchanges, CoinMarketCap brings the most up-to-date market capitalizations, pricing, and cryptocurrency information to our users.
Pulling data from multiple exchanges and combining our robust research allows us to provide the most realistic representation of each cryptocurrency. As we grow, we will continue to provide access to our data wherever, whenever, and however is most helpful to our users.
Our mission is to be the world’s authority on cryptocurrency data.
We believe in an open and decentralized world, where we play a pivotal role in powering decisions and insights to drive greater understanding and adoption of cryptocurrencies. We want to achieve this mission with people who truly believe in the value and potential of empowering individuals.
Working at CoinMarketCap is fun and fast-paced. Our distributed team is full of talented, hardworking people from all walks of life who take initiative and drive innovation. We work in concert to bring about the world we believe in.
Here, you can feel the direct impact of your work, be hands-on across disciplines, and propose changes that get implemented.
As our product manager, you will shape the future of multiple new and existing product lines at CoinMarketCap. From the get-go, you will be working on products that touch the lives of millions of people around the world daily. You will co-create the company’s product direction together with the global crypto zeitgeist and our dynamic, remote team.
- Deep experience in launching and managing large-scale, global products with a track record of successful outcomes
- 3+ years of product management experience; technical expertise required
- Methodical in determining customer needs, running prototypes and iterations and making data-driven decisions about optimizations and pricing
- Experience with analyzing web traffic and internal data to drive changes in product and growth across the company
- Ability to specify product requirements in a clear, succinct manner and work with engineers to deliver on specifications
- Strong problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable with being involved in multiple roles and projects at the same time
- Ability to jointly manage projects and keep them on schedule
- Familiarity with working with marketing and sales teams to drive product messaging, adoption and market share
- Ability to create low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes for quick validation
- Strong sense of user experience and user interface design
- Experience with data products, such as APIs and enterprise data offerings
- Familiarity with lean and agile models, and ability to adapt processes as needed for a remote team
- Ability to independently query and analyze databases a plus
- Public speaking skills for product evangelism a plus
- Time management and remote working wizard
- Knowledge of financial markets and data
- Passion for the world of cryptocurrency and related ecosystems